Thumbnail 0Thumbnail 1Thumbnail 2

Neymar Santos Paris Saint-Germain Nike Name & Number Away T-Shirt - Yellow

In Stock - This item ships within one business day.
Your Price: $34.99
  • This item ships within one business day.
  • Product ID: 2901495
  • Regular Fit: Not too slim, not too loose. Designed with a relaxed fit through shoulders, chest and waist.
  • Material: 100% Cotton
  • Tagless collar
  • Screen print graphics
  • Crew neck
  • Short sleeve
  • Machine wash, tumble dry low
  • Officially licensed
  • Imported
  • Brand: Nike
There's no need to worry when Paris Saint-Germain is playing Away. As your favorite forward Neymar Santos says, as long as there is a 1% chance, we have 99% faith. Show the team you have their back with this Paris Saint-Germain Name & Number Away T-shirt and they'll keep holding strong!